2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Disclaimer Of Liability for Misuse of Chemicals and Products
This document serves as a disclaimer of liability for the course creator and is effective as of the date of acceptance by the course participant.
WHEREAS, the course participant intends to enroll in the course offered by the Alternative Processes, which involves the use of chemicals and products; and
WHEREAS, the course participant acknowledges that the use of chemicals and products can be dangerous and can result in serious injury or death if not used properly.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the course participant being permitted to participate in the course, the course participant agrees to the following:
1. The course participant acknowledges that the use of chemicals and products can be dangerous and can result in serious injury or death if not used properly.
2. The course participant agrees to use all chemicals and products in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as all instructions and guidelines provided by the Alternative Processes.
3. The course participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the use of chemicals and products, and to release and hold harmless the course creator from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the course participant's use of chemicals and products.
4. The course participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the course creator Alternative Processes, its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with the course participant's use of chemicals and products.
5. The course participant acknowledges that Alternative Processes is not responsible for any misuse of chemicals and products by the course participant, and that the course creator shall have no liability for any injuries, damages, or losses suffered by the course participant or any third party as a result of such misuse.
6. This disclaimer of liability shall be binding upon the course participant, their heirs, successors, assigns, and legal representatives.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the course participant has accepted this disclaimer of liability for misuse of chemicals and products as of the date of acceptance.